India vs Sri Lanka 2020 T20I Series After a much-wished break, bunch India is set up to host Sri Lanka in a three-coordinate T20I arrangement, beginning from January 5. Virat Kohli will hope to lead his feature with beneficial expectations and start the yr on the common note. That is trailed by the accompanying suits to be played at Indore seventh January and afterward Pune ninth January.
Captain Virat Kohli can be trying to begin the yr with a success, keeping up the T20 World Cup in his mind that is planned to begin in October this yr. Sri Lanka might be driven by means of the accomplished Lasith Malinga. India has rested Rohit Sharma for the arrangement while Shikhar Dhawan and Jasprit Bumrah might be making their rebounds after their wounds.
Previous Sri Lankan captain, Angelo Mathews has, moreover, been remembered for the national squad for the T20I arrangement, having been quit the T20 for upwards of 16 months. India is taking a gander at their no holds barred t0-head contention in T20s. It has been a prevailing power against the Lankas with 11 successes out of the 16 T20 matches played between both the sides.
Sri Lanka is coming off with a 3-0 whitewash on the fingers of Australia, whilst India is getting into the collection at the lower back of back-to-returned collection win against Bangladesh and West Indies. The collection will mark the primary International venture for both the groups this year.
- The current rank of team India in T20I ranking is 5th and the rank of Sri Lanka is 7th.
- India posted the great 260 runs against Sri Lanka in 2017 still remains the maximum crew overall in India vs Sri Lanka T20I contests.
- Truth be told, Rohit Sharma is the most straightforward batsman to score a century in India versus Sri Lanka challenges inside the shorter configuration of the game.
- Spinner Ravi Chandran Ashwin has the maximum wide variety of wickets inside the T20 matches played among India vs Sri Lanka until now with 9 wickets in 3 matches. He moreover has the awesome bowling figures of 4 by using eight in his spell.
- Sri Lanka eighty-hard and fast in Visakhapatnam in 2016 is the most minimal gathering aggregate in the T20I challenge among India and Sri Lanka as of not long ago. 87 hard and fast is the second-most reduced group as Sri Lanka were packaged out in sixteen overs of the innings in 2016.
- Bowler Nuwan Pradeep has the most exceedingly awful bowling figure (2/61) in India versus Sri Lanka coordinate in Indore in 2017 spilling runs an economy pace of 15.25.
- Rohit Sharma is the high-quality leader of India in T20I in opposition to Sri Lanka with a noteworthy file of 4 successes and one misfortune as a skipper.
- India has won the last 4 T20I collections towards Sri Lanka and in fact, India has in no way misplaced any collection to Sri Lanka because of Virat Kohli’s debut in 2008.